- Published on Friday, 15 May 2015 18:06
- Hits: 603
We're protecting farmland and water.
Plant a sign and help us grow!
Free signs are available at our sign depots.
On the move – a new sign campaign!!
This year, we are offering the option of purchasing a messaged Food and Water First sign for your fleet vehicles as they move through the province and/or country. Some of them are already out and about. If you see them, tweet or email us a picture and we will be sure to post it.
Rawhide Adventures' horse trailer, sports one of our new signs.
- Published on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 01:37
- Hits: 646
- Lawn Signs - FREE
Signs are available in:
- John Decrombrugghe
319 King St.
North Alliston ON
Call first at 705 435 5167
Burlington / Hamilton / Oakville
- Contact: Bernie 905-632-2228
- Caledon Hills Honey
17895 Heart Lake Rd.
- Crows Nest Books
239 Hurontario St.
493 Napier Street
- Creemore 100 Mile Store
176 Mill Street, Creemore
Spring/Summer - Thursday to Saturday, 9am-6pm + Sunday, 10am-4pm
- Rita Kirch
180 Main St.
Call first: 519-925-0586
- Shirley Bennett & Bob Mitchell
247503 - 5 Side Road,
Mono, L9W 6K8
Call first: 519 943 1321
Mansfield / Mulmur
- Tom Long
527507 - 5 Sideroad
- Terra Nova Public House
777294 20th Sideroad
- Lennox Farms Roadside Market
North of Shelburne
Northwest corner of Hwy. 124 & 20 Sideroad
- Masonville Corner Store
North of Shelburne
County Rd. 124 & County Rd 17, Dufferin
- Gimme Shelter
635605 Hwy. 10, Mono
- Dragonfly Arts, 189 Broadway, Orangeville
- Ecoexistence, 766 St. Clair West, Toronto
- Rotate This, 801 Queen Street West (near Bathurst), Toronto
- Birdwatch, 1907 Avenue Rd, Toronto
- Grinder Cafe, 126 Main Street (south of Gerrard), Toronto
- Patagonia Toronto, 500 King Street West, Toronto
- Grassroots Store, 408 Bloor St. W., Toronto 416-944-1993
- Grassroots Store, 372 Danforth Ave., Toronto 416-466-2841