Cornerstone Standards Council is seeking feedback from community and environmental groups on potential revisions to its Responsible Aggregate Standard.
Join them for a two-hour discussion that will inform the future of aggregates management in Southern Ontario!
Pre-registration is required. Please contact Krista West at firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and times or to register.
Wednesday Feb. 1 (1-3 pm) Uxbridge
• Uxbridge Arena – Small Boardroom
• 291 Brock Street West, Uxbridge
Wednesday Feb. 1 (7-9 pm) Caledon
• Caledon East Community Centre – Lion's Den Meeting Room
• 6215 Old Church Road, Caledon East
Thursday Feb. 2 (6-8 pm) Brantford
• 3rd Floor Group Study Room (go to the top floor and then straight ahead)
• 173 Colburn Street
Friday February 3 (1-3 pm) Burlington
• Haber Community Room 1 East
• 2040 Timdoobie Drive, Burlington
Saturday February 4 (1-3 pm) Owen Sound
• Bayshore Community Centre Shoreroom #1
• 1900 3rd Avenue East Owen Sound
For more details visit www.cornerstonestandards.ca