- Published on Monday, 24 June 2013 20:25
- Hits: 1736
Welcome to the self directed GPS tour!
Trace the footprint of the 2,300-acre quarry and see the rare vegetable land that was saved. The GPS Tour can take as little as 2 hours or as long as you want. Spring, summer, fall and winter – every time you take the tour, you’ll discover something new!
• see crops growing in fertile farmland
• fish/swim/hike/ski/snowshoe in season
• sample local cuisine
• stay at a country B&B
• purchase fresh local food at farm gates & markets
• enjoy historic villages and sites
Download the map and GPS coordinates along with our fun scavenger hunt.
Load up the car with family and friends.
Let your adventure begin!
Please remember to respect private property.
“Leave only footprints. Take only memories.”